Monday, February 4, 2008

Spring Auditions for Oracle Productions



From Scott Crain of Oracle Productions:

We are pleased to announce that auditions for our spring production, The Devil's Blessings, will be held Thursday and Friday evening, February 28 and 29, from 7-9:30 PM at Lipscomb University's Swang Auditorium, located in the Axel Swang Center on the Lipscomb University campus, 3901 Granny White Pike.

Production dates are May 22-25, 30-31 & June 1, 6-8 at the Shamblin Theater. Roles are available for 14 men, 8 women; auditions will consist of cold readings from the script.

The Devil's Blessings is a creepy Western thriller and we need LOTS of talented folks, so please help spread the word!

*****

It seems I end up in every other one of Scott's plays. Every other one has an online photo album (so you can't even see pictures of the shows I've been in), and every other one is creepy. What's that about? The ones I'm not in are the fairy tales. Maybe by the time Judah is old enough to act on stage with me, I'll land a role (or get to audition for) in a less creepy show. Speaking of Judah and acting, he has his first acting class tomorrow morning with the Nashville Children's Theatre. I'm so excited! He SO wants to dress up and be on stage. I have no idea if they'll let the kids do that, but whenever we mention going to a play he says, "Do I get to be on stage?" He's definitely his mother's son.

No comments: