Thursday, October 18, 2007

Beautiful Cape Breton

We took a trip to beautiful Nova Scotia, Canada.
Judah enjoyed rolling down the hills. . . spotting moose. . .
throwing rocks in the ocean. . .
and running along the trails through the forest at Shushan.

We stayed at a spiritual retreat center in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada, called Shushan. I loved walking through the woods alone. Little else is as refreshing to me. On the final night of our trip, we spent hours in the Selah hall, which is their "Wooing Place." Those who enter are invited to pursue the Lord with the intent to romance or woo. Oh, so much freedom was found in that place. I could have spent hours there every night.

More pictures can be found here, but during our visit to the beach, I dropped my camera in the sand (twice) and it quit working midway through our trip, so I'll have to download some of my friends' pictures and add them to my collection.

2 comments:

the Mrs. said...

So happy you're back and had a peaceful time. Looks like a beautiful retreat...

Anonymous said...

I love Judah's smile as he's got the Moose "ears". It's the sweetest, and largest, heart-grin I've seen! Love you, Leilani