Monday, October 29, 2007

Changing it Up

I was ready for a change of scenery. Recently, two of my friends who blog changed their templates, which inspired me go ahead and do the same. I needed the change. Three of my other blogging friends had the same template I was using, so I get to see it a lot.



If you get these updates via e-mail, maybe this will inspire you to check out the site. If you only check the site, maybe you'll be inspired to get the e-mail updates (scroll all the way down and subscribe through Feedblitz).



When I changed my template, I noticed that I started out really strong, and I've progressively posted fewer and fewer times each month: 33, 21, 15, 7. If the trend continues, November doesn't look promising, and you shouldn't expect to hear a peep out of me in December. What's going on? Why am I not writing as much?



Something I've been meaning to write about and haven't is what's going on in Uganda and how you could participate if you're so led. John Michael and Evah Mugerwa oversee the orphanage/boarding school in Uganda where I spent six months teaching. They showed us a 3-minute DVD tonight of the improvements that have been made. I didn't recognize it. So much has happened in 4 years. They are excellent stewards of the funds they receive. They live humbly so that hundreds may live well.



Check them out here: http://destinyschooluganda.com/

2 comments:

the Mrs. said...

Lori, you're precious. I KNOW the kids loved you and were blessed to have you there with them in Uganda for a season. What a way to serve. God provides us with such awesome and humbling opportunities! Priceless photo...

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! Joy all over your face... like good ice-cream and no spoon.