Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Narnia in Crisp, Morning Air

Two things:

1) I LOVE THIS WEATHER! The morning air has been crisp, and Judah and I spent at least an hour on the porch yesterday morning reading the final book in The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. We still have four or five more chapters to go . . .

2) I LOVE NARNIA! I told James last night that occasionally, I'll get glimpses of C.S. Lewis's theology and I find it really interesting. In the book we're reading now, I'm getting pictures of humanity, and C.S. Lewis is an excellent photographer. It's so easy to get lost in the stories, fall in love with the characters, and find myself in tears as I'm reading aloud.

If you haven't spent time outside in the mornings recently, and if you've never read Narnia, I just want to let you know that both of these things are making me really, really happy today!

No comments: