Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Welcome to Philanthropic Travel (a.k.a. Obscene Generosity) at www.buysavegive.com

Did I mention that I'm going to be on the radio tomorrow?

Yep, I'm driving to Murfreesboro bright and early tomorrow morning (8/28) to do an interview with Solid Gospel 105 for their Business Expo. You can listen in from 8:00 to 8:30 CST if you'd like. You don't even have to be local. Check out the interview HERE.

One of the aspects of my business that most excites me is the ability to give extravagantly toward non-profit and charitable organizations. I can also help friends with mission trip fundraisers. All the details are right HERE.

If you're going on a mission trip soon, contact me so we can work together to help raise money for your trip. If you know of a non-profit or charity that would benefit from being featured on my site, let me know and chances are, I'll add them. Then, if someone chooses your organization to receive a donation, 90% of the proceeds will be sent their way.

If you have any feedback for me about the site, I'm all ears. I really want it to be as clear, concise, and confusion-free as possible for the radio listeners tomorrow--and everyone else, of course. Thanks!

This post is one of the many found at Watercooler Wednesdays. Check it out!

Lori Todd
(615) 496-8079
loritodd@increasingfreedomnow.com
http://buysavegive.wordpress.com/

Lori in Nashville a.k.a. Her Royal Excitedness

No comments: