Thursday, December 4, 2008

To whom much is given . . .


"To whom much is given, much is required."

This is what I thought as I was pulling another load of clothes out of the washing machine. Clothes that are WAY too small for me. Clothes that I don't wear. Clothes that belong to my children. Clothes that I wash and dry and fold and hang and put on small children and pick up and start all over again. To whom much is given, much is required. My children are gifts. My husband is a gift. I have been given much. Much is required.

James and I are on our way out the door. We're attending a Creating a Dynasty Conference this weekend in Atlanta, which is all about raising up leaders. James attended the prerequisite seminar, First Steps to Success, and LOVED it as much as I did. Now, we're going together to listen to Dani Johnson and mingle with successful entrepreneurs. I'm SO excited! Atlanta, here we come!

No comments: