Thursday, October 9, 2008

More Conversations with Mira


Phrases often heard around our little peanut, Miss Miriam:

We were at the playground today and I was pushing her in the swing. She said, "Push. Me. High-ah." She LOVES to go high.

Every day, multiple times a day, I hear, "Hold me."

If I'm sitting and she wants me to stand, she says, "Mommy, up."

If she wants me to go somewhere with her, she takes me by the hand and says, "Mommy, walk."

When we call her name, she calls out, "Coming!"

When she wants you to come with her she motions with her hand and instead of saying "Come on!" she says, "Mon!"

When she hands things to us, instead of "Here you go," she says, "Go."

When Judah is crying or sleeping or playing upstairs, she says, "Check-ah-Judah." She likes to mother her big brother. It's very cute.

When one of us gets hurt, she says, "Kiss?" Then kisses the boo-boo.

When we leave a group of friends, she says, "Bye, friends!"

She has started saying "Hi" to the owner of Kalamata's. Last night, she said, "Bye Buddy" just like Judah did at that age. It melted Maher. So sweet.

When we're outside, she'll point to our cars and say, "Mommy's car" or "Daddy's car."

She likes her "Purple shirt" or "Purple dress."

She likes to say the colors Pink, Purple, and Yellow.

She knows where the butter is. She found my purse for me this morning. And we can't go anywhere without her "Baby" and her "Peesh."

I love that baby girl.

No comments: