Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Precious Babies--On My Birthday

My sister took this fabulous picture yesterday when she and my mom came to visit on my 34th birthday. While I was in the shower, Heather was snapping pictures of my precious children on the front porch. This was the start of an oh, so fabulous day.

THANK YOU to Mom and Heather for taking me to lunch at Marche, one of my favorite little restaurants . . . for the nail file that lasts forever . . . for the apple cake that won't last through today . . . for Nana's banana nut bread. . . for loving on my Judah and Mira on my birthday. . . and for the birthday money that will be well spent! Mom, I've already started making a list of things I'm considering!

THANK YOU to Auntie Bec for taking me to dinner at another one of my favorite restaurants. Getting to eat fabulous food outside on a gorgeous October day with one of my favorite friends was THE BEST! Another big THANK YOU goes to Mary for watching the kiddos while I had a wonderful time with Becki. Mary, your gift was exactly what I needed!

Another HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who sent a Happy Birthday message my way! I feel SO loved and connected! This year I received more birthday messages than ever before. What a HAPPY, HAPPY birthday it was! I have the most amazing friends on the planet!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like a great day!

Anonymous said...

You are worth celebrating!

the Mrs. said...

I LOVE Judah's new do!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful children!! And what a beautiful picture. :)