Monday, December 7, 2009

Blog Apology


Dear Blog,

Sadly, I have sorely neglected you. It's not for want of ideas or good writing material. No, it's a silly reason. I couldn't sign into two gmail accounts at the same time and didn't like having to sign in and out of e-mail just to write new posts. See? So silly. However, I have just discovered that if I leave two separate Internet windows open, I can be signed into one gmail account for one and this account for the other. Hooray! Now I hope I will stop neglecting you and start writing again. I've had lots of fun quotes from the kids, but I've taken the quick and easy route and posted them on Facebook. I know this is a more permanent place to write them and I really should have been posting them here all along, but I admit I was too lazy to figure out an easy way to do it. Please forgive me.

~ Her Royal Excitedness

No comments: