Monday, December 7, 2009

Too Too Cute!





I have really amazing, creative, talented friends. Really.

For example, I grew up approximately three miles from a girl named Stacie. She and I rode to school together in high school almost every day for a year. She pursued a degree in deaf education at Eastern Kentucky University and then we lost touch. Thanks to Facebook, I have discovered that she works only 10 minutes from my house. We had lunch together at the Frist Center Cafe and spent some time catching up. Turns out, she spent some time in Africa as a missionary, which is where she met her husband. They are now in the process of adopting a little African princess! She is making "too too cute" tu-tus and selling them for $12 each to help bring her little princess home. I'm going to meet her this week to buy one for my little princess Miriam who is turning three on "the sixteenth of Decembah." If you'd like to add one to my order and have me pick it up for you, give me a call or e-mail me. If you want to place an order, you can do that through me, or by messaging her on Facebook: Stacie Brown Livingstone.

No comments: