Monday, December 7, 2009

Hand-made Jewelry by Rashida

Did I say one more? I meant two more . . . well, maybe three more. I can't help it! I literally have SO MANY amazing, creative, talented friends and they're all up to something right now!

I received this note from Davita Hungate about Rashida Johnson, who is one of my favorite young women of all time. Saturday is going to be a whirlwind of a day for us, so we probably won't make it to Franklin to support her, but I wanted to at least help get the word out.

WHO: Rashida Johnson is a sweet friend of mine, who, as a godly young
hard-working entrepreneurial woman, makes beautifully inspired
hand-made jewelry. She is the oldest girl in a family of 10
children. This reception will give her great opportunity to
share her gifts with us, while allowing her to earn money
for Christmas presents.

WHAT: a Reception for my good friend Rashida Johnson to sell her
hand-made jewelry to earn money for Christmas. You'll find
high-quality hand-made jewelry at a low cost ($2 - $10 for necklaces, rings, earrings and bracelets).
It's the only jewelry I wear!

WHERE: Davita Hungate's house.
1129 West Main St. Apt. 8, Franklin
(call for directions if you need them : 568-6833)

WHEN: December 12, 2009
2p.m.- 4p.m.
* you can drop by for 5-10 minutes, or stay for awhile and
have some cookies and tea or coffee with us.

WHY: Because you may need some beautiful jewelry for your family
or friends for Christmas presents.



Merry Christmas and we can't wait to see you!!
** feel free to print this and share it with your friends!!**

Davita

No comments: