Sunday, August 19, 2007

She's Mobile!


Last night, Miriam moved a pretty good distance while I wasn't looking. I suspected crawling had begun. This morning, my suspicions were confirmed. She spotted a ping pong ball under the pool table at Nana & Papa's house and made her way over to it by CRAWLING.
She's such a little peanut--she can still wear most of her 0-3 mos. clothes and fits pretty well into her 3-6 mos. even though she turned 8 months a few days ago on August 16. This "Bitty Baby" doesn't act tiny, though! Eight months and crawling...it's a whole new world of adventure.
We're staying with my parents for a few days since James is on the other side of the world. Mostly it's been restful and easy. I LOVE having help with the kids--especially at bedtime. While I'm nursing Miriam one last time, Nana's reading books to Judah. By the time I wash my face & brush my teeth, Judah is out. Ah, grandparents. My kids are so fortunate to know theirs.

2 comments:

the Mrs. said...

WAY TO GO, MIRIAM!!! THAT STAGE IS SO MUCH FUN...LOTS OF NEW ADVENTURES!

Anonymous said...

Now they can go in two directions at once!