Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Real mail rocks.


My dear friend Rachel who knows me and loves me well sent an e-mail to me today that I'd like to share on here. She's right about the process being easy. I sent five cards while I was nursing Miriam.

FROM RACHEL: This is awesome. It takes like 3 clicks.
If you go to this web site: http://www.letssaythanks.com/ you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services. You can choose from several different greetings or type your own. How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second.

4 comments:

jenchillla said...

I love this! I'm sending some, too. I'm totally re-blogging this on my blog. Geez, I'm a geek :)
Thanks, sweetness!

Anonymous said...

That was fun! I just sent 3 of them. Thanks for the info.

Shyla said...

i sent one while nursing also :o)
so easy! can you get me the link to rachel's blog? i had it and then i lost it. happy wednesday!

Anonymous said...

I am passing this on to my son's supplement teacher so the whole school can get in on the act. Thanks for the info!