Wednesday, November 7, 2007

White: Looks great on teeth.

My good friend Leslie recently trained with a company called 888Spa Team to do in-home teeth whitening using a portable laser system. So if you've ever considered having your teeth whitened but grimaced at spending $300-800 (and you live in the Nashville area), she could come to your home, whiten your teeth in about an hour, and you'd only have to shell out $160 cash (she's offering a "getting started" discount through New Year's).

If you're interested, just send me an e-mail or post a comment (I won't publish it--it just goes straight to my e-mail and I choose whether or not to publish), and I'll pass on her contact information.

As Leslie said, "Makes a great gift during the holidays, especially under the mistletoe!"

All I want for Christmas is my teeth to be white. . .
I'm dreaming of a white (toothed) Christmas. . .

No comments: