Friday, December 14, 2007

Mira's Birthday


Just a quick reminder that we're going to be hanging out at the Opryland Hotel tomorrow from about 2 p.m until we nearly pass out from exhaustion. If you want to join us, we'll be roaming the building checking out Christmas decorations, enjoying hot cider, and maybe munching on a birthday cookie or two. Very casual except that we'll probably sing "Happy Birthday" to Miriam before we leave.

By the way, if you read this blog (and have never commented on a post), could you send me an e-mail at some point and let me know? I'd love to hear from you. If you start your own blog, I can pretty much guarantee that I'll be one of your readers! If you already blog, I'm probably a big fan!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mira!

We won't be joining you as we are spending a kid-free day and night while my parents take the kiddos. :) Hope you have a GREAT time!

jenchillla said...

Is her bithday today? (Dec. 15)
It's my brother's birthday today!

She is SO BIG! Give her an extra cookie for me :)

Happy Birthday, Miriam.

JonDavid and Karissa said...

i love to look at my friends blogs, whenever i have the time to just sit back and relax! Jon David and I were just trying to remember, a year ago...what night did we all go walking around the mall to get you into labor. Of course, it was the night before Mira was born. I just did not know the date! Happy Birth Day to you sweet girl!!!!!!