Friday, May 23, 2008

How She Explains It

My dear friend (known as Kohana to her blog readers) is on an amazing adventure in Austrailia. She and her growing international family moved there as pioneers, as trail blazers, as a family seeking more LIFE.

This morning I read her post about their search for a church in Austrailia. People often ask me why we drive nearly 30 minutes to our fellowship. She beautifully describes what has been in my heart to say but what usually comes out in oversimplified terms, awkward phrasing, and lots of "uh"s.

Here is your invitation to her blog: http://growingfamily.typepad.com/. Her post is titled, "How can I explain it?"

1 comment:

jenchillla said...

Thank you for that link. *bookmarking*

People in my town think I am pretty crazy for driving an hour to church, but it's way more than totally worth it. I explain it to them this way: #1. God told me to go there and #2. You drive an hour to go shopping at the mall, right? (Which they all do because there isn't one closer than that.)

That last one seems to make them understand every single time. Sad, but true.

;)