Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mothering in Grace

We just returned from a full day of playing with friends at a local Italian restaurant (we got there at 3:45 p.m. and left at 9:45 p.m.). I picked up around the house after washing my face and brushing my teeth and decided to check e-mail and a couple blogs before retiring for the night.

My friend Shyla, who has six precious sweeties, wrote a helpful post on mothering--especially mothering small children (age two and younger). Her blog is always encouraging and refreshing: http://motheringingrace.blogspot.com/2008/05/taming-of-two.html.

Just wanted to share!

2 comments:

Shyla said...

Thanks, Lori. I'm glad you liked it! I'm always a little nervous when I start to write something along those lines and I know people who actually know me will be reading it :o)

the Mrs. said...

wow, lori, thanks for the link to shyla's blog. loads to digest in that meaty post!