Friday, May 23, 2008

Smoothie Rescued from Drainpipe Death

This morning I nearly ruined another smoothie. Thanks to google and the ability to search for "tone down celery smoothie," I got the idea to add ginger. A little ginger, a lot of honey, and enough ice to make it really cold and I managed to drink nearly 32 oz. Oddly enough, the kids didn't have any problem drinking it.

Celery. Ugh. I can't stand the stuff. Many, many people love celery in their smoothies. Not me. Completely grosses me out. I thought maybe my tastes had changed. Maybe I would like it this time. Maybe I just had bad celery last time.

Is there such thing as good celery? I think not.

Anyway, in my search for a solution, I found this happy little link:

http://www.therawlife.co.uk/odetogreen.pdf

I LOVE MY GREEN SMOOTHIES!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will you just stop with all the smoothie-talk? You're making me crazy! ;)

Frozen fruit here costs about 10$ for a small bag that could make 1-2 small smoothies. So, here you are just flaunting your delicious smoothies at me all the time, when I can't have them at all! Can you please mail me a smoothie?