Sunday, July 8, 2007

07.07.07

Yesterday was 07.07.07, the day of The Call, Nashville. I went for about an hour with my parents and little Mira. It was a massive assembly of fasting and praying Believers who love Jesus and want to see God's Kingdom on Earth. Our dear friend Maggie connected us with a group from Baltimore, and eight people from the group stayed three nights at our house. The other eight stayed in Franklin. I miss them already, and they just left this morning. They filled our house with worship and prayer. Our time together was so rich, and I'm so thankful for their gift of friendship.

While they were here, Judah said some pretty profound things for a 3-year-old. He came downstairs the first morning and said to two of our guests, "Jesus loves you, and God has mercy and forgives you." The next day he said, "When you obey God, he takes the mean things out of you." And finally, the night before The Call, he went to a gathering with James and told his new friends, "I'm going to worship God. I'm a worshipper." Oh, I love his sweet little voice.

No comments: