Saturday, March 29, 2008

Thinking of little Mira again

We just returned from a lovely afternoon wedding and a romantic evening at an expensive restaurant. Our babysitter extraordinaire GLORIA (we love Gloria) said that Miriam fell over asleep about 15 minutes ago. They were sitting on the couch reading, and Miriam just fell over. Asleep. Too cute.

Gloria said she eventually tucked her arms and legs underneath her so she looked like a little ball. Gloria continued to read to Judah. Thinking Miriam looked uncomfortable, Gloria took her upstairs to her crib. We still haven't heard a peep out of her.

I couldn't believe she just fell over asleep. I just had to write it down.

I have to admit that even though it's nice to have a break from the bedtime routine, I kind of missed seeing her sweet face light up with the biggest smile as she sees me walk through the door. She gets so excited when she sees me. I LOVE it. Judah never really did that. He usually just acknowleged my presence and continued doing whatever he was doing. Miriam drops everything and comes running. Oh, it's the sweetest thing ever.

Speaking of the sweetest thing ever, she also has the cutest ferocious face in the world. If you ask her to show you her ferocious face, she'll scrunch up her nose and breathe through it using short breaths. It cracks me up every time.

She's been blowing kisses lately. She also gives perfect little Eskimo kisses. She makes kiss sounds and plants big kisses on Judah's cheek. He eats it up. Her kisses and hugs are the most precious things on earth.

I can't wait to get some recent pictures on here. I have a few that are so expressive that I laugh every time I see them.

Oh, I love that little girl so much!

No comments: