Monday, June 23, 2008

Breathe.


I am on serious information overload.

Running your own business is a lot of work. It takes a lot of time. And energy. And resources. I'm trying not to feel overwhelmed. But I am. A little.

I'm taking a trip to Pittsburgh next month to attend a Dani Johnson seminar. I really feel as though the trip will be exactly what I need to get my business up and running. I'm expecting a serious paradigm shift (like the one I received when I heard Danny Silk speak for the first time on parenting). I need a mentor. A network marketing mentor. Someone to walk me through the ins and outs of network marketing. Someone to tell me what's going to be worth my time and money and energy and what's just going to zap it and make it all disappear without any results.

I'm tired. I'm having trouble absorbing everything. My brain is like a big magnet being dragged through a desert full of informational paperclips. I need to drink more water. And rest.

1 comment:

the Mrs. said...

Rest, Lori, rest. ;)