Sunday, June 1, 2008

Treasure Unearthed

I have hit the jackpot! Last night, James and I were perusing the company website, clicking on all the links in the back office when we finally discovered what he's been so excited about finding: the unlimited vacation certificates!

Our friend Tod Bell recently used one of them to stay in a four star hotel in Hawaii. Instead of paying $300 a night, he paid $30 a night. He was only responsible for the activation fee for the voucher (around $25) and the room tax.

James activated two of the vouchers last night and planned little get-aways for our family. Woo Hoo!

If you'd like me to send you a vacation certificate, just leave a comment or send me an e-mail. I'm all about spreading the love! (and the deals!)



Oh, and I started blogging about my journey into the business world. You can read it HERE.

No comments: