Thursday, June 5, 2008

Off to Florida again!

Tomorrow morning I leave for Florida again. I'll be back Sunday afternoon. James has the kiddos and is actually looking forward to some focused Daddy/Baby time.

I've been working away trying to learn the Internet-marketing ropes. It's a lot of work, but I'm still enjoying it. I think I'm just wired that way. I love helping other people market their businesses. I can always seem to come up with helpful strategies for other people (even when those other people were happened to be ME before I started by own business), but now I feel like a blank slate without a single creative idea in my head. Why does that happen? It's like when you're single and you have all kinds of parenting answers, but as soon as you have kids, they all go out the window and you just stare at your children and wonder what in the world you're going to do with them--especially since none of the options that come to mind are legal.

Time for bed. Seriously.

No comments: