Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Grace Extension Request

I've been researching like crazy, going to bed late and getting up early . . . so I haven't been very good at responding to e-mails. This is me asking for grace as I learn my business and how to market it. The Internet is a whole lot more complicated than I had ever imagined. Wow. The learning curve is incredibly steep. At the same time, I'm really enjoying it, so it's not a chore. I look forward to naps and bedtime so I can find out a little more. I keep telling myself that if I do a little bit every day, I will have accomplished much by the end of the week or the month or the year. Just this afternoon Judah and I finished reading the fifth book of seven in The Chronicles of Narnia series. That's a tremendous amount of reading, but it didn't happen all in one sitting. I look at that book and am constantly reminded that even an hour a day can make a huge difference.

One of my accomplishments of the night: a new domain name for my business!

I have a website: www.increasingfreedomnow.com
A business blog: www.increasingfreedomnow.com/blog
And a domain name: www.loritodd.biz

All of them link to my Cruise to Cash website in some fashion.

Any insider tips? Any ideas as to how to increase traffic without spending money in advertising? I'm looking for all the help I can get!

No comments: