Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Former Student in the News

Years ago, when I was teaching language arts at New Song Christian Academy, I had a student named Taylor Hyatt. Taylor is a natural born writer. He's artsy and creative and unconventional (the girls called him "weird"). I LOVED having him as a student, and I LOVED reading his stuff. His mom sent me this news update today and I was so excited about it that I couldn't help but share . . .

From Taylor's mom, Heidi:
Hello y'all, I don't know how many have had a chance to see this yet. It's an interview/performance on NBC's CH 4 Nashville, WSMV, of Taylor playing his dad's music. Now that he's older he's getting so many great opportunities to do this... very cool. Enjoy :-)
Heidi
(Note: there's a short ad / intro.)
http://www.wsmv.com/video/16641009/index.html

No comments: