Monday, July 14, 2008

What a weekend!

Just a few hours ago, I flew in from Pittsburgh, where I spent hours and hours this weekend listening to Dani Johnson. Wow. Even though I'm completely wiped out and need to go to bed, I felt like I needed to get on here and say it was a REVOLUTIONARY, LIFE-CHANGING experience.

The first day, I walked in, sat down, and heard BRIAN AND JENN JOHNSON playing over the loudspeaker. I knew right away I would LOVE the seminar. Dani spent part of the time talking business and the rest of the time walking us through forgiveness as we ministered to each other in tears. Unbelieveable. What a sweet time of connecting with hungry people in the marketplace.

That night, Dani led a session on spiritual equipping. Hundreds of beautifully diverse people packed out the huge conference room, ranging in age from infants to elderly, and from a host of different countries. By the end, we were all on our faces.

The next day was spent focused on business building and working with different personality types. I can't wait to share more. I came away RICH, loaded with all kinds of gems. I also received the paradigm shift I was looking for and now feel ready to launch my business with GREAT enthusiasm.

At the end of this month, Thursday, July 31, at 8:00 p.m. (location still being determined), I'm going to host a GRAND OPENING celebration to kick-off my new business venture. If you haven't received an Evite, e-mail me and I'll happily add you.

Many, many blessings to everyone reading this blog and all of your awesome endeavors!

No comments: