Friday, July 11, 2008

Traveling Girl

Tomorrow morning I leave for Pittsburgh. I'm going to a Dani Johnson "First Steps to Success" seminar. There's a breakout session Friday night and a spiritual equipping session on Saturday that I'm looking forward to in addition to the all-day Saturday and Sunday training.

On a TOTALLY different note, I'm listening to "Thirsty" by Terrance French and I'm going to have to turn it off because it's breaking my heart and I have stuff to do. :0)
http://www.myspace.com/cirvantsheart (Click on ThirstyFinished)

I keep talking to people who are traveling, going on vacation, planning trips . . . if you want to run your plans by me (city and dates), I can check my travel center or offer a couple certificates and you might get by with just paying the room tax on your hotel or condo. But I probably won't get back to you until Monday since I'm leaving in the morning myself! :0)

Have a great weekend, all!

Love,
Lori

No comments: